Hi Lausanne! It’s gonna be a mixed bag of weather this week…we hear you.
This year’s Fête de la Musique (scheduled for Sunday, summer solstice), has a different look in light of the current measures. Several places will offer free music performances, but limited in number and upon registration, in compliance with the health regulations:
- Visit the grand organ in Lausanne’s cathedral (all day)
- Outdoor concerts at La Galicienne from 18:00
- Early morning lakeside classical music concert (6:30-8:00) at Jetée de la Compagnie
- Live music at Brasserie Montbenon and Lausanne Palace
Lavaux Classic, also originally planned for this week, is likely to be postponed to mid September with events adapted to the current regulations.
Lausanne à Table annual foodie program has just been released! Check all the events out here and save the dates.
Also happening this week:
- Beers and burgers night at L’Instant B on Tuesday
- Apéro and wine tasting at the Royal Savoy on Wednesday with Chef Sommelier Benjamin.
- It’s a rock-‘n’-roll party at La Galicienne on Wednesday night.
- Lunch & Learn online lunchtime session (registration required) on Gestion d’une entreprise en Suisse on Thursday, organized by Cospire.
- Lunchtime guided tour of Albert-Edgar Yersin’s drawings exhibition at Platforme 10 on Tuesday (ends Sunday).
- Join a chill out grill party at Domaine de la Crausaz (Cully) on Thursday and Friday.
- Outdoor flow yoga class in the park at Musée de l’Elysée on Tuesday evening or yoga brunch at Jetée de la Compagnie on Sunday (9:00-13:00).