It’s a fairly quiet week in Lausanne (unless you’re a parent, of course – yay, school holidays! ;)), but we’ve gathered up the best of what’s going on in town – highlights include lots of live music and new art exhibits to visit. Have a good one, friends!
- The Musée Cantonal des Beaux Arts opened up the doors on its first temporary exhibit in its new (gorgeous) space at Plateforme 10. Make note because you only have until May 24 to check it out.
- The Art Museum in Pully takes a trip to festive Paris with its current exhibit.
- Learn how to fix your bike
- Live jazz (free entry) at La Datcha on Thursday
- Special 12 chf cocktails at the Lausanne Cocktail Club.
- Brush up on a second, third, or fourth language (for the over achievers among us ;)) at this language exchange.
- Could you tell your story with 20 pictures with 20 seconds to explain each one? This looks like a fun and fascinating evening!
- This Thursday and Friday night, live music at the Beau Rivage bar.
- On Friday, enjoy Argentinian jazz at Duke’s Wine Bar and head back on Saturday night for Americana folk music.
- Sunday morning brunch with live music at the Lacustre.
- On Saturday at the Salle de Cazard
- On Saturday at Folklor
- On Sunday at the Maison du quartier de la Pontaise
A couple highlights for the kiddos: