Hello Lausanne! Here’s what we’ve got on our agendas for this week…
- Battle of the Chefs at Loxton on Thursday: a culinary competition between Thailand and Japan.
- Learn French in a friendly outdoor environment by the lake. From July 13 to August 14, free event.
- Plateforme 10 summer stopovers invite you on Thursday for a concert by Georges Encore (free event) and Sunday (free event) for a performance by Compagnie RaConte (free event).
- Flon silent cinema continues this week with The Blues Brothers (en), Mad Max : Fury Road (en), Ma Vie de Courgette (fr), Saturday Night Fever (en) and As good as it gets (en).
- Taste Blackbird Diner‘s new snack menu and selection of canned beers on Friday.
- Yoga and Brunch on Sunday by Lausanne à Table.
Creative Mornings Lausanne goes virtual on July 24 with guest speaker Bavesh Pither on the theme of being an underdog. Free event, registrations open today.