Hello Lausanne! We hope you enjoyed the weekend and you are ready to welcome July this week. Here are some of the events taking place in Lausanne.
** June 29: Last day to register for this year’s Festival de la Cité (“Aux confins de la Cité, July 7-12). A maximum of 300 participants will be drawn randomly. All info and performances can be found here. ***
- Vidy Theatre presents its 20/21 events program on Monday.
- Visit the Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts with your kids on Wednesday morning.
- Apero & Learn by Cospire on Thursday afternoon: A five-course meal of sustainable inspirations.
- A 4.5 km walk with a historian and archaeologist Laurent Auberson to imagine the medieval landscape and past rural economy around l‘Abbaye de Montheron on Thursday. Register here.
- Viva Frida turns 10 this month! It feels like yesterday that we visited Barbara at her boutique the first week she was opened–and now, a decade later, she has several surprises for you to help her celebrate. Head over to her website or her Instagram/Facebook starting on Saturday and follow along to win over 1,000 CHF in prizes!
- La Dolce Vita! Peroni has partnered with 5 restaurants and a hairdresser in town to invite you to the Lausanne Passeggiata on Saturday in Rôtillon neighborhood. A passeggiata in Italian is a stroll, a walk down the streets, to talk and maybe stop for an aperitivo along the way.
- Yoga session (in English) at la Milanette, Parc de Milan.
- Happy Sunday in Flon: Ville de Lausanne and Flon neighbourhood partner up to offer you a free planting and potting workshop (for adults and kids) and Sunday brunch in one of the many restaurants.
- Brunch at Les Arches in Flon on Sunday.
- Live dj at Pavillon on Saturday and Sunday.
- *CANCELLED* Comic Strip Comedy Show at Le Lacustre on Sunday.
- If you want to try a new water sport, Lausanne-Sur-Mer is the right place to do it this summer. This year’s edition starts this weekend.