Well, Hello summer! We hope you all enjoyed the sunny weekend by either hiking in the mountains, paddle boarding, sun bathing along the lake or simply sipping a cold beer on a terrace. The weather has finally broken: temperatures are forecasted to increase this week and we have a couple of events to flag for you.
** SOLD OUT ** The organizers of Cully Jazz invite you to an outdoor music weekend à la plage. Two free concerts on Saturday at Place d’Armes (17:30 and 20:30), and a morning concert (10:30) followed by a gourmand brunch (70 CHF tot) on Sunday at Caveau Potterat. Spots are limited due to current distancing measures, so please register here.
Starting from Thursday until August 1, a new outdoor Silent-Cinéma will take place every evening in Flon: prices include seats for two, headset and popcorn.
Also this week:
- Start the week with an afterwork Apéro Spritz at 5 CHF at Perroquet bar on Monday and Tuesday (17:00-20:00).
- A summer pop-up store (June 22 – July 4) by Hindibazaar and Shopping Therapy at Spot2b (Rue Enning 8).
- A bike maintenance class for beginners (limited to 10 spots) on Wednesday at Pro Velo Lausanne.
- Live classical music with a trio of musicians from l’Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne at Duke’s wine bar on Tuesday.
- A free Zumba outdoor class on Thursday evening in Parc de Milan.
- An exclusive double online streaming by Béjart Ballet Lausanne at Home from Thursday to Sunday.
- The 4th Art Brut Biennial invites visitors on Thursday evening at Collection de l’Art Brut to further discover Lausanne museums holdings with an eye to the presence of theatre in Art Brut.
- A taste of Bangkok’s street food at Pavillon Bar & Kitchen on Saturday.
- Vide-dressing at La Galicienne on Saturday.
- Mexican night at Le Pointu with 100% homemade tacos and live music.
- Broche en terrasse! Sunday roast on the terrace at Brasserie Montbenon.
- Yoga and brunch in Boulevard de Grancy hosted by Lausanne à Table on Sunday.