Happy Monday, Lausanne! This week is all about art exhibitions, shows and lots of music around town. Checkout the highlights saved in our agenda:
- A special fusion cuisine night at Perroquet Bar&Kitchen on Tuesday.
- Thai street food at Le Pointu on Wednesday night. Fixed menu for 35 CHF. Register here.
Art exhibitions and shows
- A vernissage of the exhibition Chicago Calling at Collection de l’Art Brut on Thursday evening. The exhibition will be on until the end of August and you can find all the info here.
- Prémices Festival 2020 is on Friday and Saturday in town: clubs, bars and restaurants welcome the best young artists. Check the full program here.
- Kinky Boots the musical is on show at the cinema on Thursday.
- A vernissage of Swiss artist Alain Bardet’s exhibition at Le Docks from 18:30. The exhibition will be on until April 30: free admission on weekdays, 5-6 pm.
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour will be on show at Casino de Montbenon on Friday night.
- The famous French magician Dany Lari will perform at Salle Métropole on Saturday.
- Platforme 10 inaugurates its new Arcades! The 14 arcades on the Northern side of the building will showcase some of the museum’s activities while also providing a place to meet, eat and relax. Come and discover this new space from 14:00 to 20:00.
- From 10th March Stråla Yoga sessions at Lucha Libre, every Tuesday morning at 8 am. Register here.
- Jam session with modern jazz at LCC on Wednesday night.
- St Patrick’s Day Party at McCarthy’s pub with live music on Saturday night.
- The Brunch Club is back (Sunday 10:00-13:30) and this month’s topic is The Positive Face of Fear. Limited spots, buy your ticket here!