Hello March! It’s officially the transition season in Lausanne – one day it’s snowing and the other we are kissed by the warm sun. Are you looking forward to spring or would you rather have some late-season skiing?
This week’s highlights are listed below. Have a great week, Lausanne!
- A theatre class for kids (7-11 years old).
- Cleaning out toys can be hard, but with a toy swap, you can get rid of old ones while picking up some “new” at no cost.
- A Lausanne special sale at Vortex, Olympic Village: furniture and supplies, as well as sportswear with up to 75% discount.
- Afterwork (free) wine tasting at Château d’Ouchy. Two passionate local winemakers will introduce you to their know-how from 17:30 to 19:30.
- Slice Pizza is having a funky birthday party (forfait 12 CHF/person).
- A wine tasting and electro music at Cafe Bellini.
- Groovy vibes and special cocktails at Lausanne Cocktail Club.
- Lapin Vert celebrates its 37th birthday (from 8 pm).
- A cocktails and coffee masterclass at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Come celebrate the launch of La Nebuleuse new selection of local craft beers, Irish stout & cider and Scotch whiskey (from 9 pm, Rolle).
- Gipsy Tonic in concert at La Datcha.
- L’Auberge de Beaulieu celebrates its first birthday! Happy hour from 6 to 7 pm, music, dancing, ping-pong, cocktails and nibbles to taste.
- A Brunch Gourmand in Lavaux at Domaine de la Crausaz (Cully).
- Happy Sunday in Flon – restaurants of Flon neighbourhood welcome you between 11:00 and 16:00 for a Sunday lunch with family and friends. Also enjoy a ticket at Pathé cinema at 15 CHF only.
- Enjoy a guided tour (in English) of the new exhibition Under the skin. Vienna 1900 at Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts (upon registration, 25 spots only).