Here’s what we’ve got on our agendas in Lausanne this week…
- A vernissage of the exhibition Franchir la Berge at Forum de l’Hôtel de Ville: architecture, waterfront and views of Lausanne lakeside.
- A round table on climate change at l’Hôtel de Ville.
- Gentlemen’s Night at Pathé: beer, snack and a movie (Invisible Man) with your mates.
- Find out how cognitive biases affect our decision making at the very first Lunch and Learn event hosted by Cospire Coworking.
- Late evening visit at Musée de l’Élysée.
- A tasting of Swiss gin The Alpinist at Les Boucaniers.
- Practice a language by speaking with natives at this first Language Exchange at Moxy.
- Creative Mornings Lausanne invites Géraldine Morand at Green Gorilla on Invest (limited spots! Free event).
- A lunch break guided visit of the exhibition TIME OFF at Musée historique Lausanne.
- A vernissage of the photography exhibition Regards Persans at Artishow.
- Lunchtime raclette at Duke’s Bar
- Rhum and chocolate pairing at Brasserie de Montbenon (16:00-18:00, 30 CHF). Limited spots!
- A different take on Debussy’s preludes for piano by Luni Duo at Église Saint-François (free entry, 17:00-20:00).
- Cartons du Coeur volunteers will be collecting food donations at Migros de la Métropole (9:00-16:00).