Hello Lausanne, we hope you enjoyed the awesome (but unseasonably warm) weather over the weekend! Have a look at our curated list of events for this week.
- Test your knowledge with a blind beer tasting at Les Boucaniers on Monday night.
- Snowshoeing under the moonlight at Col des Mosses on Monday (17:00-22:00).
- Always wanted to learn how to cook your favourite Japanese dish at home? Register for this Japanese batch cooking class on Wednesday.
- Try this escape game with live actors on Thursday or Friday evening!
- It’s Valentine’s Day on Friday, and though we aren’t huge fans of this mostly commercial holiday, we ARE fans of any excuse to indulge a bit with loved ones. Checkout 10 places where you can spend a perfectly cozy evening with your special person or people.
- À fleur de peau. Vienne 1900: a new exhibition at MCBA on the role of Viennese artists in the genesis of modern art (Feb 14 – May 24).
- Still a few seats available for the fundraising performance of The Nutcracker at Opéra de Lausanne (Saturday, 15:00) in favour of people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
- Japan Impact welcomes you Saturday and Sunday at the EPFL for a complete immersion in Japanese culture.
- Learn how to make yummy dessert illustrations with watercolors on Sunday afternoon (13:00-17:00).