Hey Lausanne, here’s what we’ve got going on this week. Don’t forget there is a long weekend ahead, so several events are on until Monday 16th!
- Stand-up comedy night in English at Bleu Lézard
- Meet OCL musicians at Duke’s bar for an after-concert glass of wine
- The Swiss comics festival BDFIL takes place in Lausanne this week (ends Monday 16th)
- Raclette night on the lakeside
- Follow the blue line and discover the new creative spaces and art exhibitions in Flon neighbourhood
- The new Olympic House, home to the International Olympic Committee, will open its doors to the public on Friday evening and Saturday.
- Street Food Festival in Montreux from Friday to Monday
- The annual Marche des Cépages between Sierre and Salgesh in Valais – a 8km walking trail through the vineyards with more than 50 stands and booths offering tastings of their wines (tickets 25 CHF online)
- In occasion of the European Heritage Days in September the Grand Théâtre in Geneva opens its doors allowing people to enjoy free visits (from 9am to 5:30pm)
- It’s that time of year again – flower-covered cows take to Swiss streets. Head to Bex for the traditional Désalpe de Bovonne
- Whether you are a science passionate o simply curious to know what happens at the heart of two nearby scientific excellence hubs, you should check out the EPFL (family-friendly) open day and CERN open day over the weekend.