Hey Lausanne – What an incredible weather we had this weekend! There are so many events and activities this week to distract us from the fact that it’s Monday and we have to get back to work / school / real life after the summer break. Hope you all have a fantastic week!
- For all book lovers out there, starting today Lire à Lausanne offers a full week of friendly meetings with authors and publishers, literary walks, entertainment for children and readings to discover the literary heritage of Lausanne and Suisse Romand.
- A post-workout evening talk at Beat Fitness on lifestyle and healthy nutrition (no matter how busy) with holisitic nutritionist Sarah Marlette and wellness coach Victoria Sardain.
- From Thursday to Sunday, Lausanne will host the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final featuring the best triathletes and paratriathletes in the world! More info here.
- Bye Bye Breakfast Club Party on Thursday. Come celebrate an evening in honour of the Breakfast Club, which will open its doors for the last time on Wednesday, August 28.
- Electrosanne Festival – from Thursday to Sunday
- Tango night at Duke’s bar
- Ever wonder how the digital age is changing our brain? Come join us for this fascinating talk about the Neuroscience of Digital Distraction. Our readers can use the promo code FOCUSEASIER to get a discount on tickets.
- In occasion of the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final, you can meet some of the best triathletes in the world from 6pm at the Place de Bellerive. You have the chance to ask questions (and take a selfie with them if you want!).
- Apéro Park – the best gin tonics for a great afterwork at Brasserie de Montbenon
- Chef Anne-Sophie Pic invites local producers to come and present their products at a exceptional summer market hosted in the Beau-Rivage Palace gardens (Free entry).
- Silent Party in Parc de Mon-Repos
- Head to Place de la Cathédrale to La Cité des Créateurs (from 11:00 to 21:00): local creators and artists showcasing their talents.
- Garden Party at Pavillon Bar & Kitchen on Saturday night
- Allianz Cineday – Pathé Flon is giving you the chance to see a great selection of movies (including some of the latest releases but also premieres) for only CHF 5.00 per ticket.
- Septembre Musical in Montreux starts on Sunday throughout the whole month. This year’s festival will highlight cultural talents from Russia. Check the full program of classical music concerts here.