It’s feeling like autumn this morning…and it’s Monday…we hear you. But fear not! The weather will get better and there are lot’s of events lined up.
This week in Lausanne:
- Free concert at La Galicienne on Thursday night
- Lausanne su Mer from Wednesday throughout the week
- Afro Kongo Open-air Cinema in Vidy on Friday
- Lausanne Garden Parties this weekend takes place in Parc de Valency (and Bellerive). Check the program for free entertainment and a concert on Saturday evening.
- Movie Marathon at Pathé Flon on Saturday night (tickets sale starts tomorrow)
- Late opening night at Fondation de l’Hermitage on Saturday
- Afro Kongo open-air cinema in Vidy on Saturday
- Musiques a l’aube at Jetée de la Compagnie on Sunday morning (6 am)