Happy Monday, Lausanne!
One of our favourite events of the year kicks off on Tuesday – Festival de la Cité! From the 9th to the 14th July there will be music, street art, dancing, food and drinks stands in the heart of the city. We hope to see you there! Check the full program here.
Montreux Jazz Festival is still on this week until Saturday!
Summer concerts in Lutry have also started. Head to the docks any Thursday or Friday night in July (until the end of August) for live music and dancing. Check the full program here.
Here are all the other events for this week:
- Yuval Noah Harari, author of the bestselling book Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (2014), will give an exclusive public conference at the SwissTech Convention Centre as part of EPFL’s 50th anniversary.
- Kitchen Takeover at Le Lab Dr Gab’s: greek cuisine with Pita Pita
- Spend a unique evening with some of Lausanne’s top chefs at Table d’hôtes of Festival de la Cité, by GastroLausanne and restaurant owners. Six different chefs will share their love for food by preparing a special menu for guests. Loxton kicks off this initiative on Tuesday night. Places are limited!
- Summer Beach Party at La Cave de Bleu Lezard continues every Friday and Saturday of the month
- Slide My City is in Lausanne for the second time! The giant toboggan run will hit the streets in town on Saturday and Sunday.
- Yoga session in Parc de Milan on Saturday morning