On all week
- The Fourchette restaurant festival is still going on this week – until April 21, you can reserve several great restaurants in Lausanne and get up to 50% off the menu.
- As you’re walking around town this week, be sure to swing by the Place de la Louve to see the Moi Aussi photography exhibit by our friend and photographer Hayley Hay. Moi Aussi is an organization that seeks to raise awareness about the potential of people who have Downs Syndrome. We LOVE this initiative – and, of course, Hayley’s photos :).
- The Visions du Réel film festival in Nyon is on all week, showing some of the most interesting films from across the globe. Definitely a festival worth checking out!
- Finally, we’ve heard about an interesting opportunity to do a long-weekend oil painting workshop retreat at the end of May. Find out more details, including how to sign up here.
- Fondue and a Jass tournament? Hard to get more Swiss than that!
- Interested in learning to knit? Or want to practice with others? Check out this atelier event.
- It’s a tad expensive for a kids event, but Tibits is hosting a kid’s yoga class.
- A musical storytelling concert for children at the Chamber Orchestra of Lausanne.
- Bach’s Passion of St. John at the Cathedral.
- Get an inspiration kick from the founder of the Goodlife Coffee Company at this month’s Creative Mornings event.
- It’s baby reading hour at the Sous-Gare library.