It seems pretty quiet at the start of this week here in Lausanne, but let’s be honest, we’re all just waiting for the opening of Bô Noël on Wednesday anyway 😉 Have a wonderfully festive week everyone! And we’ll see you under the sparkly twinkle lights of the city, cup of vin chaud in hand.
- It’s time! The Lausanne Christmas market – Bô Noël – is officially open. Head out on the town for the inauguration celebration.
- The four corners of Suisse Romande compete over the best Chasselas and Raclette – you can join the fun and cast your vote by signing up with Lausanne à Table.
- Head on over to the beautifully curated store QWSTION as they release their new collection of Bananatex.
- The Montreux Christmas Market begins on Thursday.
- Kick off Jeudredi right at Cafe Saint Pierre with some afterwork electro.
- Les Points Rouges is back in the Flon–where you can score deals with participating vendors…plus we hear it’s a special Black Friday edition!
- Vevey is hosting a special opening celebration for this season’s festive Quais de Noël with wine and alpine macaroni.
- The 21st edition of Nuit du Court de Lausanne is happening, where all of you night owls can watch short films with snacks until the wee early hours of the morning. Find tickets and a full program here.
- The Opera of Lausanne begins their showing of Cinderella.
Saturday & Sunday
- There’s a Style Market going on in St. Prex this weekend.
- Oysters and local wine with a view of Lavaux.
- Musée de l’Elysée is hosting a brunch this Sunday
- DJ Molly Ringwald at LP’s this Saturday.
- Jazzy Tea Time at the Palace.
- Marché de Noël au Château de la Sarraz this weekend with animations for the whole family.