Hey hey. How was your long weekend?! We took the extra time for a trip to Aosta, Italy (alllll the pastaaa) and for a leisurely lunch at Le Contretemps restaurant to soak up some of the last rays of summer sun.
This week in Lausanne is all about the cultural offer with conferences, exhibit openings, concerts, and the crowning jewel: Nuit des Musées! Check out the links below for more details…
- Le Comptoir Suisse continues this week.
- Salsa lessons at the Casona Latina.
- A public conference with an art historian at the Musée de l’Hermitage.
- Learn about historic local monasteries at this archeology conference at l’Abbaye de Montheron (and then maybe stay for dinner…).
- On Wednesday night, head to the Mudac museum for the opening of their two newest exhibits.
- The Casino de Montbenon hosts a Mozart concert as a part of the Mozart Days festival.
- It’s Nuit des Musées! 25 museums in the Lausanne/Pully area will open their doors until 2am on Saturday night. To access the event, you’ll just need to pick up one ticket for 10chfs and then visit at your leisure. The city is always pulsing with energy, so even if museums aren’t your thing, plan to meet up with friends and enjoy the general ambiance.
- Afternoon tea at Cuppins.
- Harvest festival at the Rovereaz farm in Lausanne with activities for the whole family.