Festival de la Cité may be over, but things are just heating up in and around Lausanne. Are you one of the lucky ones who grabbed Paleo tickets before they sold out? If not, check out the link below for some tips about how to snag some last minute tickets. There are also plenty of other activities and more festivals to keep us entertained this week. Ah, we love a Swiss summer…
- Paleo starts on Tuesday, and, as usual, it’s SOLD OUT. But if you’re still looking for tickets, here are some tips on how to get lucky.
- We’re sure you’ve seen (and hopefully gotten lucky with) the soldes around town–but make sure to hit up the sales at Les Gens!
- Check out this week’s activities with Lausanne sur Mer.
- Bring the kids up to Signal de Bougy to have some up close and personal time with live animals–feed pigs and horses, pet bunnies, and collect eggs from chickens, plus much more!
- If you love summer grilling, but don’t want to do it yourself, be sure to head to the Lausanne Palace for their Grillades Estivales.
- The Lausanne Afro Fusion Festival starts this Thursday and continues on into the weekend in Place de l’Europe. We went last year and had the best time dancing the night away!
- Our buddy Reto, one of the three founders of Docteur Gab’s, is speaking Friday morning at Creative Mornings hosted at ImpactHub Lausanne. It’s a fun and FREE event and this month’s theme is ‘intention’–Reto will share how to define intentions and how to make these intentions happen, through the lens of his Dr. Gab’s experience.
- If it’s Friday evening, it means it’s beer and grill time at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- If you like local craft beer then check out Pibar who is hosting La Nébuleuse & White Frontier (brewers will be there!) before they head off on holiday.
- Dance until the sun sets, and then some more with Salsa Bachata at La Galicienne.
- Good cocktails, good music, and good vibes at the Beau Rivage BAR with visiting band Trinidad Trio for the summer lounge.
- Did you miss the Yellow Mafia Market in La Cité last year? People are STILL talking about the amazing food. If you like asian street food this is an unmissable event, and it happens one day only from noon til 8pm.
- A treasure hunt for the littles at Parc de Mon Repos from noon and many more events for a variety of tastes and ages.