Hey Friends! We hope that you all had a beautiful weekend. We had a great time fiesta-ing with a group of you at Eat Me on Saturday for our Cinco de Mayo celebration and on Sunday we spent as much time soaking up this gorgeous sunshine as we could.
The weather’s looking a bit ‘meh’ this week. Here are all the activities we have on our agenda, and plenty of them are indoor and out of the rain.
- Looking for some fitness motivation? We came across this group called Make Me Run and they’re meeting tonight.
- Or, head over to Jetée de la Compagnie at 6:30 on Tuesday morning for sunrise yoga.
- On Tuesday evening the Geneva Choir will perform Le Roi David from Swiss composer Arthur Honegger at the Lausanne Cathedral.
- It’s time for young love and cotton candy – Luna Park starts this week!
- This beautiful art exhibit just opened at the Espace Arlaud on Place de Riponne.
- African-American funk music at La Galicienne on Wednesday evening.
- Release your inner Celine Dion at karaoke night on Wednesday.
- Swing dancing on Thursday at Swingtime Lausanne.
- Board game lovers, this is your week. There’s an event on Tuesday and on Friday.
- On Friday and Saturday mornings, there’s more yoga at Jetée.
- Never really sure what to pay attention to when you’re trying a new beer? Manor is hosting a free beer tasting class on Saturday.
- How delicious does an irano-afghan brunch sound?!
- And cultured does this art and brunch sound?