Welcome to our weekly roundup of all the events that we’re looking forward to this week in and around Lausanne.
- It’s Caves Ouvertes Vaudoises this weekend – all the winemakers in the state will be opening up their cellars and serving their vino.
- Once you’ve had your fill of wine, head out to the Miam Festival! This is Lausanne’s street food/food stand/food truck festival, featuring over 50 different restaurants from the biggest names on the city’s culinary A-list to small food entrepreneurs. The energy is always fantastic and the food delicious.
Other events we have on our agenda for this week:
- Experience life with the challenges of being deaf and communicating in sign language at Café Enning on Tuesday night. No previous experience needed!
- Artists at the CPO pay homage to Frida Kahlo.
- Café Mood is opening up on Sunday morning for a brunch buffet.
- P’tit Central is celebrating their 15-year anniversary with parties all weekend long.
- Swiss Singer and Songwriter Sacha is performing at La Galicienne on Friday evening.
- HEMU is holding a concert at Saint-François church this Friday evening.
- Practice your sewing at Café Couture this Saturday.