Helllooo May! There are countless activities going on this week in and around Lausanne, so we’ve pulled out a few highlights and tried to pick events we know you’ll love.
- First things first, our Cinco de Mayo Party is this Saturday!! Come join us for Mexican-themed food and drinks, designed by the fine people at Eat Me. For more details, check out this post, and for tickets, send us an email at email@example.com.
- It’s one of our favorite events of the year, but it also seems to be largely overlooked and under-attended: Aperti is a festival where all of the resident artists of the city of Lausanne open up their studios to a curious public. You can simply take a look a the map and find a studio near you to visit. Artists are on site to answer questions and introduce you to their work.
- On Thursday, head over to Pavillon for the Orange Party. Part of the proceeds from each cocktail go to support Haciendo Camino, a non-profit organization that helps improve quality of life for vulnerable children and families in Argentina. So wear your best orange outfit, and order ALL the cocktails.
Here’s everything else on our agenda this week:
- Tonight! It’s time for another Grand Concert at the Lausanne Orchestra.
- If you’re as confused about blockchain as we are, this event might be for you.
- Elevate your lunch hour with the Orchestra on Tuesday at 12:30.
- Want to expose your children to English? This Wednesday, they can attend an English story hour!
- Also for kids on Wednesday, Manor is hosting a pastry making workshop – from ages 8 years and up.
- Wednesday is board game night at Au Paradis du Jeux.
- Brush up on your sewing skills at the Café Couture this Thursday.
- Every meal has a story. At this event you’ll eat and be entertained – for kids and adults.
- All next weekend, it’s Fête de la Danse in Lausanne. Check out the full program of events here.
- Vintage decor lovers won’t want to miss Les Puces du Design this weekend at Beaulieu!
- Is there a better combination than burgers and beer? We think not.
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure – check out the vide dressing in the FLON this weekend.
- This Sunday, head to the Orchestra for a concert and drop your kids off for a special music program so that you can enjoy the show.
- On Sunday afternoon, head to Casona Latina for a tropical Latin dancing ball (we have no idea what that means but doesn’t it sound fab?!).
- Learn new a creative ways to prepare fruits and veggies with your kids this Sunday.
- Finally, this is the last week to enjoy the tulips in Morges. There’s not a prettier walk out there right now, so be sure to take advantage before the blooms are cut.