We’re going to cut straight to the chase – this is one of those weeks when we can hardly decide what to include in this round up because there’s just SO MUCH going on all at once! No small talk. Let’s get down to it…
Here’s what we’ve got on our calendar this week:
- Yoga and meditation at Jetée de la Compagnie on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Democracy never tasted so good – this Tuesday, take a tour of the cantonal parliament and enjoy an apéro with you fellow citizens.
- Salsa dancing classes or tango dancing classes – you take your pick!
- Did you know that 30% of food produced in Switzerland ends up in the trash can because it’s not attractive enough to sell? On Wednesday night, head to Place de l’Europe for a Disco Soup where you can cook these “rejects” into a delicious soup with your neighbors.
- This Thursday evening, Dubner Moderne invites Artist Matt Mignanelli back to his gallery for the opening of their new exhibit Power Dynamics.
- Support the Lausanne Orchestra and enjoy a beautiful meal and classical music at this year’s Orchestra Gala at the Lausanne Palace.
- Improve your language skills at this week’s language exchange at Le Lacustre.
- Swing dancing on Thursday nights this month at Studio Swingtime.
- Take a look at ShoppingTherapy’s new collection of greek-style sandals on Thursday at Spot2Be.
- If you’re looking for Friday night plans, this sushi-making class looks like fun! It would be a fab date night too.
- A guided tour of the Lausanne Market, complete with samples, tips for the best places to find what you’re looking for, and an apéro afterward.
- The Lausanne 20k is this weekend! Expect traffic disruptions and lots of festivity downtown.
- Want to buy or sell a bike? Don’t miss the bike fair in Place de l’Europe on Saturday.
- On Saturday afternoon, parents and kids can enjoy a singing workshop together at the Maison du Quartier Sous Gare.
- The chic ladies at Chic Cham are opening up their closets and having a vide-dressing this Saturday PLUS our favorite brow guru, Eleni Eyebrows, is joining in this time with a pop-up stall. Don’t miss it!