Spring is in the air! And THANK GOODNESS because we’ve been under the weather allllll weekend long. We’re counting the days until cold and flu season is finally a thing of the past. SO.OVER.IT.
There are lots of opportunities to get excited for the coming of spring in Lausanne this week. Chic Cham is helping you decorate your outdoor space, Sauvabelin is celebrating the forest, and La Sallaz library is hosting the littlest Lausannois for Easter bunny crafts. Read on for details…
- Les Printemps de la Poésie continues this week – check out their agenda for poetry readings and lectures throughout the city.
- Looking for a job but hate job fairs? You should check out the Gotham Career Fair where you can meet cool people over a beer and a game of ping pong. Oh, and it’s free.
- We cannot wait for our kids to be old enough to enjoy Fontaine’s Fables at the puppet theatre!
- A yoga class with childcare?! Ummm, yes. yes. Aaand yes.
- The weather is getting a bit warmer (we hope!), and Chic Cham is on it! Go celebrate their new collection on Thursday–specifically focused on your outdoor space and all things warm and wonderful.
- r7al Film Festival begins this weekend, bringing some industry heavyweights to Lausanne for lectures and presentations. We highly recommend checking out the schedule!
- We’re tucking this museum exhibit away for a rainy day…
- It’s the last weekend for all things seafood at Les Contretemps–book your table for Saturday and indulge!
- Are you interested in running the Lausanne 20K but don’t know where to start training? Try meeting up with these other runners on Sunday at Vidy!
- Ready for some spring cleaning? Your kids can sell their old toys (and buy used toys from others) at this great event in Chexbres next weekend.
- Sauvabelin Forest is already our favorite place to go with the kids, so we can only imagine how great this Fête de la Forêt will be on Saturday!
- Take your kids to the La Sallaz library for Easter bunny crafts and an Easter egg hunt.