Oh man, the rain and gray this weekend had us dreaming of the ski slopes. Fortunately, we tried a fantastic restaurant on Saturday that we’re excited to share with you in the next couple weeks. We’re still dreaming of that beef tartar and rabbit stew!
In the meantime, with vacations and ski season in full swing, things tend to slow down a bit in Lausanne. There are still a few events taking place this week to keep those of us NOT traveling entertained, but for us overall, this will be a week of taking it easy. And we’re not complaining!
- If beauty pageants (excuse us, TALENT competitions) are your thing, then head over to Beaulieu to help elect Mr. and Miss Suisse Romande 2018.
- Flamenco in Lausanne? Yep. This Tuesday.
- Got extra time during your lunch hour? Why not stop by HEMU and watch a short concert? The last one is this Wednesday.
- Seafood lovers unite! Head on over to Les Contretemps on Saturday to indulge…
- It’s Thai week at Café Beau Rivage!
- Le Jeudredi Saint with Swiss DJ MAQman at Café Saint Pierre.
- Who doesn’t want to learn how to make a unicorn cake?
- We wouldn’t have ever thought to pair whiskey with salmon, but Brasserie du Montbenon is piqued our interest.
- If you didn’t get a chance to meet the brewer behind Tue-Tête at La Nebuleuse headquarters the other week, head on over to Le Pibar this Thursday.