Photo by Gabriel–taken in Zermatt (where we know some of you were stuck a couple of weeks ago due to avalanches and limited helicopter rides…crazy!)
What a gorgeous spring-like weekend we had! While we enjoyed as much time as we could outdoors this past weekend, we also had such an incredible experience at the Cailler Chocolate Factory in a chocolate-making workshop with our kids! We highly recommend it (and they even have some cute Valentine’s Day and Easter Bunny workshops coming up)! Here’s what’s happening this week in and around Lausanne:
- The Prix de Lausanne–the 46th annual International Ballet Competition–began yesterday and runs this whole week. Grab your tickets to see the world’s best, right here in Lausanne!
- One of our favorite museums, Musee de l’Elysee, is hosting a vernissage this Tuesday for their new exhibition, “La Beauté des lignes & Conquistador.”
- This looks like a fascinating concert at Le Bourg this Wednesday.
- Le LAB and FoodHack are hosting an Entrepreneurs Potluck this Wednesday which we heard is sold out, but it reminded us to share their website with you cause they’re doing some pretty cool events.
- Want to play dress up and get your photo taken? Head over to Théâtre de la Coiffure this Thursday then.
- Whisky enthusiast? Then you’ll want to sign up for the tasting being hosted by Whisky Time in Lutry this Friday night.
- An open house for L’Equilibre Yoga with a free course this Saturday.
- Looking for something to do with the kids? Consider heading to Monthey for a free carnaval celebration.
- Free admission to view 15 documentaries at the Ciné au Palais this weekend.