If there’s one thing we know for sure, it’s that we love Christmas in Lausanne. We went out to Bô Noël for the first time this past weekend and we felt all kinds of cozy and cheerful. In fact, you may find us there every night. On a different note, congratulations to our two Viu eyewear winners who will each receive a voucher for 200 CHF! If you’re wondering if it’s you, head on over to our Instagram and find out 🙂 Here’s what’s going on this week:
- Head to Cafe de Grancy, Bellini, or Brasserie de Montbenon tonight for a bowl of soup and pay what you want! Call ahead to reserve.
- On Wednesday at 12:15, head to MIX studio for a free barre class and on Thursday at 18:00 for an apéro to celebrate their new website.
- If you like things on the spicy side, Vidy Lunch Cafe is hosting APERO Piquant alongside Hot Sauce this Thursday where planchettes are only 12.50 CHF!
- Musee d’Elysee is hosting a kid-friendly afternoon as they kick off the Christmas season this Saturday.
- Brasserie de Montbenon is transforming into a speakeasy this Saturday to celebrate their birthday!
- Pavillon is hosting a vide-dressing this Saturday.
- The new “Garages” in the Flon are kicking off the Christmas season on Saturday starting at 11am, with various activities as well as deals for customers.
- Visit the impressive wine cave at the Beau-Rivage Palace Hotel and participate in a wine tasting with their sommelier.