We have been having such an extraordinary autumn here in Lausanne, don’t you think? The crisp air paired with the warm embrace of the sun…sorry but we can’t help but get a bit poetic when it’s just this dang beautiful. And the forecast this week looks no different–all sun, all good. Here are a few ways to enjoy this week:
- Feeling a bit confused or stressed about what to do with your kids during autumn holidays for the next 2 weeks? Well, l’écoline is offering a special nature program for 3-9 year olds this week, and a science and construction program next! More info on their site.
- If you’re interested in reducing waste in your daily life, there will be an atelier “zéro déchets” this Tuesday–you must sign up beforehand.
- Rituals is finally opening their own store here in Lausanne this Wednesday!
- Circus Knie is wrapping up this Wednesday, so grab your tickets before it’s too late (though it only means a drive to Vevey)!
- Nothing screams autumn like chestnuts…and you can celebrate them this weekend at Fête de la Chataigne in Fully!
- La Galicienne is hosting a flea market this Saturday afternooon.
- This Sunday marks the last event hosted by Lausanne à table for this season: a massive fondue surrounded by the autumn colors at Parc de Valency. It’s first come first serve (no reservations), so get there early!
- The Grand Moscow State Classical Ballet company brings a classic to life: Romeo and Juliet will be showing this Sunday at the Lausanne Opera.
Want to share an event or some other information with us? Send us an email at email@example.com