Pretty Mon Repos
We’re nearing the end of October, which means that fall celebrations including Halloween are in full swing. In case you missed it, check out our post of things to do in October for ideas about what to eat and do while the leaves are colorful and the air is crisp! Here are the events on in Lausanne this week…
- Chinese Artist Ai Weiwei is on display at the Musée Cantonal de Beaux Arts in the Palais de Riponne until January.
- The Cathedral Choir will be singing the historic songs of the Reformation this Wednesday evening.
- A concert of Rosetti, Vanhal, Wagenseil, and Haydn at St. François.
- Jazz, raclette, and a cruise on an underground lake…the EHL impresses us again with their creativity! Check out this seriously cool event.
- The Swiss seem to be embracing Halloween with more and more gusto every year. If you’re looking to celebrate (and a bit early), here are some events taking place already this week:
- And for something dark, but in a more artistic sense, there’s a crime film festival going on all weekend.
- Enjoy one of our favorite autumn traditions with a brisolée in Grandvaux on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.