Gab took this picture of Lausanne in the fall years ago, but it remains one of our absolute favorites. The man knows how to capture a mood, doesn’t he?!
Rainy, gray, low-hanging clouds greeted us this morning when we stepped out of the house. It was inspiring enough to send us back to bed if it weren’t for a sunny forecast later this week and these great events coming up. Here are our picks for getting out and enjoying the fall colors!
- Wednesday through Saturday, check out Lausanne’s funk and soul festival – Holy Groove.
- Head over to the Chateau d’Ouchy for a free wine tasting with winemakers from Cully.
- On Friday evening, Café St. Pierre will be celebrating their eighth birthday. Happy Bday, St. Pierre!
- Bach on the organ at the Lausanne Cathedral this Friday.
- Or if you prefer a quieter Friday evening, it’s board game night at the Paradis du Jeu.
- On Saturday, Pully is just for kids.
- Get in the Halloween spirit at the Chateau de Chillon this weekend for their Scary Night at the Castle event.
- Next weekend, grab the train to Geneva for the Beer Festival.
- Or if you prefer to stay close to home, it’s Burgers and Beer again with Nebuleuse and Zooburger.
- Sunday is your last chance for the Lausanne à Table yoga/brunch event at Jetée de la Compagnie.
- Végé Café is hosting a vegan, organic, and gluten-free brunch organized by Collectif Rainbow Mafia.