Ok, this weather is seriously getting out of control in the best way. We hope you were able to take full advantage this past weekend! The leaves are at their peak color right now, and the vineyards turning a warm rust-color…we wish we could just hit pause but alas, we know what’s waiting around the corner. Here’s what’s happening this week in and around Lausanne…have a great week!
- De l’Autre Côté in la Cité is hosting a dinner highlighting various beers and food dishes with classical music and candlelight. Reservations recommended.
- The Hispanic Film Festival Caramelo y Limón kicks off this week in Geneva.
- LUFF, or the Lausanne Underground Film Festival, starts on Wednesday. Tickets can be purchased here.
- The Lausanne Chamber Orchestra is playing at the Docks on Wednesday night and on Saturday they’re playing a FREE open doors concert at the Salle Metropole!
- Le Montriond is inviting you to check out the urban-bohemian winter collection of Hindi Bazaar–crepes and sirops will be available for purchase as well.
- Has anyone noticed the sudden emergence of all of these CBD (non THC) marijuana shops all over town? If you’re at all curious, there’s an event this Saturday with the launch of WeedMasters by 5 friends here in Vaud (there’s also gonna be local beer and various local products).
- On Saturday afternoon at 17:00, head over to St. François church for a jazz quartet concert from the HEMU.
- Whether you’re running or cheering from the sidelines, the Lausanne marathon this Sunday is sure to be an engaging event for us all!
Know of an event you’d like to share? Send us an email at email@example.com