Is anyone else having trouble deciding what to wear in this crazy, changing weather? Indecision might just be the theme this week – there are lots of great smaller events taking place in Lausanne, and then of course the Montreux Jazz is calling to us from just up the lake. What to do? What to do?
If you’re looking to try something new – Bottle Brothers opened in the Place Pépinet last week. We stopped by for a cocktail and were impressed! We’re looking forward to heading back for food sometime soon and will let you know what we think.
Here’s what we’ve got on our agendas for this week…
- Montreux Jazz enters its second week – even if you don’t have tickets for the concert, train over for food trucks, free live music, and general merriment along the lake.
- Head over to Jetée de la Compagnie for yoga on Tuesday morning. Breathe deep; listen to the waves. Relaxation guaranteed.
- LP’s Bar at the Palace is hosting a free Italian liquor tasting on Tuesday evening. Salute!
- On Wednesday, kids are invited to the Beau Rivage for a free pastry-making class.
- Practice your French or your English at a language exchange apéro at Le Lacustre on Thursday evening.
- What could be better than a two hour boat tour and a lesson on how to taste chocolate? Check out this event on Thursday evening.
- On Friday get your salsa on at Les Docks!
- Celebrate the storming of the Bastille this Friday (July 14) at Chez Nous Quoi.
- Lausanne’s best home decorating shop is hosting a yoga class in their gorgeous space. Head to Chic Cham on Saturday morning!
- Refresh your wardrobe with secondhand treasures at Galicienne on Saturday.
- Take your kids to discover a vegetable garden and the flavors of fresh grown food at this event on Saturday afternoon.
- Head over to Café du Pont for live music and pre-vacation celebrations this Saturday evening.
- Le Pointu wants to introduce you to a 100% Swiss cider this Saturday evening. DJ and dancing until 2am.
Are you hosting a great event in Lausanne that our readers should know about? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.