It seems that February didn’t get the memo that it’s still winter, and this week’s weather will be resembling spring (which is perfectly fine with us)! Good news, as there are a lot of fun events that a bit of sunshine and warmer temperatures will accompany quite nicely. Have a great week everyone!
- Why not celebrate Valentine’s Day with the team at ChicCham? They’re hosting an event called EYE SEE You where they will showcase several brands and items that nod to the eye motif.
- There will be live music at Pavillon this Wednesday evening.
- The Geneva Beer Festival happens this Thursday featuring ten microbreweries, food trucks, and DJs!
- This Sunday head on over to Brasserie de Montbenon and watch Pulp Fiction on a big screen while eating none other than a “quarter pounder with cheese”. Make sure you reserve if you want to eat at a table!
- And finally, this weekend the ludotheques (meaning the toys and games libraries) of Lausanne are hosting a fête at the Casino de Montbenon with different used kids’ items for sale, as well as multiple activities for kids big and small.