Photo by Scott Webb
What are you up to this week? We will be holding our breath (and drinking a glass or two of wine) come Tuesday evening as America makes its decision about its future president <enter slight panic face here>. There are also a few other things going on this week in and around Lausanne to keep us distracted. Have a great week everyone and DID YOU SEE LAUSANNE’S FIRST SNOW this morning?! Gorgeous.
- Did someone say Burger Party?
- Have you heard of pop-up dinners? Chef Lucianne Fraga is bringing her culinary prowess to the Lausanne area this Saturday with an autumnal dinner with a four-course menu for 75 CHF!
- Also this Saturday Pavillon is hosting its first Journée Gastronomique d’Amérique Latine.
- Learn how to do origami with the kids this Saturday at Petit Toi.
- Looking for a place to watch this historic American election? Consider heading to Geneva this Tuesday evening.