Photo by Nestoras Argiris
It seems that Lausanne is eager to get the Christmas celebration underway! This week’s events show it’s time for champagne and Christmas shopping. Oh, and of course don’t forget to send us an email to get your name on the list for our Christmas Cocktail on December 1. There’s no shortage of cheer to go around!
- Do you love champagne as much as we do? Then you’ll definitely want to attend the Salon de Champagne this weekend in Geneva. With one ticket you can taste over 300 different champagnes. Yes, you read that correctly! Use code SDC4TheLG for 5 CHF off your ticket.
- This Saturday, Brasserie de Montbenon is hosting a Christmas market with local artists and businesses. And so is the Espace G60 just up the road from the Flon is also kicking off the season with their own Christmas market. Let the holiday shopping begin!
- We are super excited to be dining at MP’s Bar & Grill this week as they welcome guest Chef Reto Mathis from St. Moritz. Contemporary Alpine cuisine? Yes please! You can secure your own spot to sample his culinary delights here.
- Ægon+Ægon is hosting a Christmas preview party this Thursday where you can check out some of their new collection while sipping on a glass of wine.
- The Chamber Choir of the University of Fribourg and the Symphony of the University of Lausanne are teaming up at the Cathedral this week for a concert featuring music from Brahms.