Photo by Michaela
Happy Halloween! Did you get up to anything festive this weekend? We know there were some fun parties in and around Lausanne, but the fun isn’t over yet! Here’s what’s happening this week in and around Lausanne:
- Tonight Le Romandie is hosting a viewing of the classic Halloween film Beetlejuice at 20h00 for 5 francs.
- The Flon ice skating rink opens this week!
- Love wine? Morges is hosting a walk-around wine tasting event at their casino this Wednesday for 15CHF!
- EPFL has its portes ouvertes on November 5 and 6 where anyone can come visit the campus and see all the cool stuff happening in the labs! Watch this video to find out more.
- It’s time to say goodbye to warm weather which means adieu to the terraces–and Brasserie de Montbenon will be doing it with fondue!
- EHL is also opening its doors this Saturday for all those who want a taste of student life there.