It’s Monday, and somehow the crispness of the air makes us not mind as much–we just love this season. Wondering what’s happening this week? Here are a few events that caught our eye in and around Lausanne. Have a great one!
- A Champagne tasting event? Yes, please.
- What?! Ben Harper will be in Geneva this Thursday!
- Time to play! Suisse Toy Expo will be happening in Bern starting Thursday and last throughout the weekend.
- Baies d’Erelle is hosting a vernissage with Italian-Swiss illustrator and painter Cécile Giovannini and will also be showcasing her newest collection this Thursday.
- A vide-dressing is happening this Saturday in Lutry.
- Also, this Saturday night is another silent disco/party, but in the ICONIC LA CITÉ!