We’re heading home from a beautiful and WARM weekend in Zermatt. Global warming is tragic, for sure, but we can’t complain about seeing the Matterhorn on a background of perfect blue, the hot indian summer sun on our faces (#silverlining?). We hope you enjoyed the sunny weekend as well!
Here’s what we’ve got on our calendar for the week…
- EHL is hosting a TEDx tomorrow and tickets are still available.
- Asian Street Food in Geneva at Foound this Thursday.
- If you like your music and your movie “underground,” check out the Lausanne Underground Film and Music Festival this weekend.
- One of our favorite fall traditions will be held in Valais on a “giant scale”–a Brisolée Géante is happening this Saturday in Champéry.
- Are you a beer lover? Consider heading to Geneva this weekend for the Geneva Beer Festival!
- Thinking about adding some new ink to your body? Or just curious about the art? The Evian Tattoo Show is on this weekend.