Hey! Did you have a good weekend? We totally embraced the cooler weather and went to the pumpkin “patch”, then made an epic meal that included beef cheeks that had slow cooked for ten hours. Can you tell we love autumn? Here are a few events happening this week, and if we missed anything, be sure to let us know!
- Salon Baby & Kid Planet starts this Friday and lasts through the weekend–so parents & parents-to-be head on over to the Expo Beaulieu and find the latest and greatest in all the things for the little ones.
- What?! The Chainsmokers will be at Les Docks on Friday night.
- This Saturday Château de Chillon is having their mysterious Nuit de l’Épouvante as we get into the Halloween spirit. As scary as this sounds, this is actually a great activity for families (35CHF for a whole family–2 adults and up to 5 kids!).
- Looking for some indoor plants? La Galicienne is hosting a Petit Marché Nature this Saturday where the selection will not disappoint.
- La Grenette is serving up oysters and wine this Thursday evening.
- Fans of mid-century design cannot miss the Eames 1965 Exposition happening until October 29th.
- And don’t forget–if you’re a foodie & interested in learning a bit more about the complexities found in beer, treat yourself to the Beer & Food pairing dinner hosted by the Beau-Rivage Palace and featuring Docteur Gab’s beer. You can find the whole menu here.
Photo by Artur Rutkowski