What are you up to this weekend? We will be carving pumpkins, watching [American] football, and then going to brunch at Le Pointu on Sunday (have you been yet? It’s the bees knees). We hope you have a beautiful weekend and spend some time enjoying the sunshine and fresh fall air. Here’s what caught our eye this week around the web:
Did you see that the darling children’s store, Little Mooshoo, opened up a brick & mortar shop in Morges? Can’t wait to go and check out all of the goodies in person!
- Can we just keep Obama?
- RIP L’Éléphant Blanc, welcome beer lovers’ paradise!
- Oh my gosh, dying! (lol)
- Love this shelf.
- A dodecahedron calendar (trying saying that five times in a row).
- A dad who turns all of his son’s drawings into surreal photos.
- Proofreader’s marks…made us laugh!
- All Game of Thrones fans need to buy this Christmas card.
- Ma’am have you been drinking?
- These tweets about being an adult are [hilariously] spot-on.
- Alright dog lovers, you’ve gotta watch this.
Photo by Jordan Whitt