Well the weather has changed dramatically–but can we admit something? We kind of love how the rain forces us to retreat indoors and make things cozy. And we also love thick chunky knitted sweaters and slippers…so win, win. What are you up to this weekend? We’re headed to Zermatt to celebrate a birthday–let’s hope the Matterhorn doesn’t hide its face the whole time. Have a wonderful weekend, and stay dry!
- Dogs and their treats.
- Sorry, but this is ridiculous.
- Love this breakfast tray for late mornings in bed.
- Did you hear? Covergirl just announced their first male face of their campaign.
- Turn your kids’ drawings into real figurines!
- This gives a new meaning to The Cloud.
- A deliciously easy Halloween costume for babies
- Photomicrography is fascinating.
- “Real beauty touches the heart.” You’ve done it again, Dove (all the tears).
- Millennials are the cheapest generation–so what does this mean for the economy?
- Way to go Bob Dylan!
- Haha, basically how we feel about candy corn.
Photo by Annie Spratt