What are you up to this weekend? We are thinking brunch, market, and maybe some seasonal recipes like pumpkin soup and squash pasta. Oh and wine, duh. Did we mention we love autumn? We hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, and here’s some loving from around the web:
- The chef with the most Michelin stars in the world is teaching at EHL in the spring. #NBD
- A new art gallery that only features African art to open in Neuchatel.
- Want this end table.
- Forget standard string lights–why not solar system ones?
- Did you hear about this 3-year-old’s school photos? Priceless.
- Gorgeous sculptures made from newspaper.
- We found what we want for Christmas.
- A new Instagram to follow for the aesthetic OCD in all of us.
- Mothers of boys…can you relate?
- We would freak out if we saw this too.
Photo by Lukas Budimaier