Did you have a good weekend? We had such a great time in Verbier–it was so refreshing to be in the village without the crowds and chaos that ski season brings (though don’t get us wrong, we are super excited
to hit the slopes for après-ski). This week is pretty quiet here in Lausanne, but come Thursday there are plenty of events to choose from for the weekend. Have a great start to the week everyone!
- This Thursday, Chic Cham will present their newest collection which they have entitled ‘Landscape.’
- Also this Thursday, there will be a Marché Sans Puces in the evening until 1am!
- A Silent Party will be at Pully Plage this Friday…shhhhh.
- 1066 Music Festival will be happening in Epalinges this Friday as well!
- For the design-geek in all of us, Design Days 2016 kicks off this Thursday where you can come see a vast selection of up & coming contemporary designers showcase their work, as well as get inspiration for your own space. Tickets are 5 CHF at the door.
- Did you miss the Rallye du Chocolat here in Lausanne? No fear, there’s one in Geneva this Saturday, get your tickets here.
- And on Sunday, another flea market–Les Puces de Décal’Quai in Montreux.