Hey Lausanne! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend–we certainly enjoyed the calm and catching up with family. Here are a few events happening this week in and around Lausanne…most of them on Saturday. Hope you have a wonderful week!
- Rainbow Mafia is creating a Vegan menu that looks delicious at Bazart this Wednesday–make sure to sign up though as space is limited!
- Lausanne in Motion festival is taking place this Saturday in Ouchy.
- Le Barock is hosting the cute & whimsical online shop, Lou et Leon, this Saturday.
- Did someone say Raclette Festival?!
- Feeling like some authentic Latina music? The ever-charming and oh-so-hidden Casona Latina is hosting a concert this Saturday evening with music and dance from northern Brazil.
- The “Happiest 5K on the planet” is this Sunday–and it’s sold out! So if you’re already running, have fun getting
- And lastly, also this Saturday is La Nuit des Musées in Lausanne & Pully–22 museums for 10 francs (kids under 16 are free)!