Heeellllloooo Lausanne!! Did you miss us? We took August off as usual to do some vacationing, lounging, editorial planning and this year, baby birthing (!). More on that later…
Summer is on its way out and the air has a slight snap, foretelling of the cooler weeks ahead. Here are the events we think you’ll want to know about this week in Lausanne.
- Le Pointu, a new Lausanne café near Riponne, is opening TODAY. We are super excited and can’t wait to check it out!
- Did someone say wine & cheese? This Thursday at Couronne d’Or get ready to kick off some autumn festivities with a soirée vins & fromages.
- And another wine event–Wiine.me’s Wine Lovers Apéro will be at Java this Wednesday–make sure to reserve your spot here.
- Go hang out under the arches of La Galicienne and listen to some rock music.
- Head down to Geneva to check out their street food scene for their 3rd Street Food Festival this weekend.
- Curious about the Swiss music scene? Label Suisse Festival starts on Friday with concerts being held all around the city. The best part? Free entry to all the shows!
- Want to watch some of the most physical fit compete in the heart of the Alps? The Swiss Alpine Battle final will be this weekend in Villars.