Photo by David Mao
Hello sunshine, it’s been too long old friend. We hope you didn’t get too wet (or depressed) this past weekend (seriously, can the rain just stop?). There are a lot of fun events this week to keep you entertained & happy 😉 Have a great week!
- One of our very first favorite French bands, Cœur de Pirate, is playing in Pully this Wednesday.
- WiineMe is hosting a tasting of our exceptional Swiss wines, with over 50 Petite Arvine wines to choose from.
- La Grenette is having a little shindig this Friday and the weather looks fiiiiine.
- Look out for dining tables throughout our city this Wednesday brought to you by our friends at Lausanne à Table. More info about À Table! (as well as the participating restaurants and how you can dine al fresco in the city) can be found here.
- How’s your pétanque arm? There’s a tournament this Saturday right here in the Flon.
- What a great activity for the kids! Parc Mon Repos will have a treasure hunt (free of charge and no need to sign up) this Sunday from 2-5pm.