Photo by Gabriel
According to the calendar, today marks the first day of summer! Let’s hope the weather gets the memo and starts acting accordingly. In the meantime, here are some fun events happening this week in and around Lausanne. Have a great start to summer!
- Festivalocal 2016 in Vevey starts on Thursday with plenty of activities including concerts (and acrobatics!).
- A major vide-grenier (for all of Pully) is planned on Saturday.
- It’s Fête de la Musique on Tuesday!
- And if you’re in the mood for chilling lakeside, Jetée de la Compagnie will have their own little music fête.
- When Chic Cham holds their ‘Brocki’ (brocante), you go.
- Yoga, electronic music, and raw food (provided by the one and only Culture Cafe).
- This Saturday is La Nuit de Images at the photography museum Musée d’Élysée.