Oh summer, where art thou? We’re gearing up for another soggy week here in Lausanne…but at least there are some fun ways to spend it! Here’s what’s going on this week:
- Hey early-birds! Wake up and run, a 5k in the center of Lausanne, is happening this Friday at 5:30am. Make sure to sign up soon.
- This Saturday prepare yourselves for gospel throughout the streets of Lausanne.
- How on earth is Docteur Gab’s celebrating 15 YEARS already? Oh wait we forgot, they started brewing when they were children… 😉
- Did someone say Paella Party?
- Sallaz got a major facelift and they are celebrating this Saturday with concerts, foodtrucks and more!
- Garden party this Saturday at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Also, don’t forget that this Sunday is the last day of the Jardins d’Iris at the Château du Vullierens!