Photo by Gabriel
We know the rain can be a bummer, but at least it’s a sure-tell sign that warmer weather is on its way (along with the bursting yellow colza fields just outside of the city–we are starting to spot a few!). We put together some of our favorite spring-time activities in Lausanne, along with city-approriate attire that has us giddy to start showing some skin:
- One: Stefanel Dress | Light airy fabric but long sleeves makes it a perfect transitional piece
- Two: Les Tropéziennes Sandals | These can be worn casually or dressed up for a dinner date.
- Three: Zara Jumpsuit | How playful and fun is this pattern? And we just adore jumpsuits.
- Four: Bourg Plage | Where locals go to grab a brew and unwind; our fave haven under a bridge.
- Five: Levi’s 501 Boyfriend Jeans | We’ve heard these make any bottom look like perfection.
- Six: Urban Life in Contemporary Photography Exhibit @ Musée d’Elysée | Gorgeous photos on display right now–then take a stroll along the lakeside after you’re done and discuss your favorite pieces.
- Seven: GAP Jersey Maxi Skirt | Versatile and so soft–we guarantee this will become a closet staple.
- Eight: Handmade Leather Backpack | This timeless piece is not only chic, but much better for your body than a single strap purse or tote.
- Nine: La Grenette | Right in the heart of Riponne, and now partnering with our buddies SK to bring you lunch, apero, and dinner…plus it’s super kid friendly!