It’s the start of another week here in Lausanne! Hope you had a great weekend–we had an amazing time with friends in Verbier which involved lazy mornings, great conversations, & long dinners (and we surprisingly found THE most delicious burger in the village there). Here are some fun things happening this week in and around the city–enjoy!
- Our favorite outdoor bar under a bridge opens this Friday! Bourg Plage is kicking off the season starting at 4pm with local brews, wines, and fish from the lake!
- David Bowie fan? Bleu Lézard is hosting a tribute night to the late rock star on Friday night–tickets are 15 chf at the door.
- The music festival that always seems to get us into trouble begins this Sunday–check out the Cully Jazz program here.
- An interesting discussion panel hosted by the United Nations about Gender and Sustainable Development Goals is happening on Wednesday. It’s open to the public but you have to register online before April 6!
- And this looks like one of the best ways to close ski season in Val d’Illiez this Sunday–wet but fun!