Nothing says Monday morning like snow. Welcome to spring in Switzerland! Hope you all have a wonderful week–here are a few events to keep your eye on this week:
- Starting this Thursday, Tramway (one of the oldest restaurants in Lausanne) will be selling all of their furniture and more.
- Let’s hope the weather turns for the Streetfood Festival Lausanne, happening this weekend in Beaulieu starting on Friday at 5pm and lasting all weekend!
- This weekend (Friday through Sunday) is Puce du Design in Morges, so if you’re looking for some special pieces for your home, or just some design inspiration, this is the event for you! 10 CHF for entry, kids 12 and under are free.
- On Saturday the little train in Vidy is running its first tour of the season! Bring the littles and hope for sunshine.
- The Lausanne Carnaval is starting this weekend, more info can be found here.
- Our friend Sofia Clara is having an insane Mother’s Day giveaway! Make sure to check it out on her Facebook page.