Photo by Patrick Tomasso
- Starting at 6pm on Thursday, one of our fave museums in the city Musée de l’Elysée is hosting a Nocturne where it will be open until 9pm.
- Need to refresh your own personal library? All weekend, starting on Friday, The Library in English in Geneva is having a spring book sale!
- Various female bloggers and pop-up store creators from the area will be hosting their own Vide-Dressing in Geneva this Saturday. It’s sure to be an-missable event for the fashion lovers amongst you!
- Brasserie de Montbenon is opening their terrace this Saturday! Definitely worth celebrating.
- 12 different chocolatiers 1 passport. It’s Lausanne’s first Rallye du Chocolat and all you chocophiles don’t want to miss it this Saturday starting at 10am (meet at St. Francois to get your passport!).
- Also on Saturday starting at 9:30am is Lausanne’s Bike Fair (for both professionals and non-professionals) right in the Flon.
- And if you can’t wait until Lausanne’s Street Food Festivals coming up, you can head to Bern this weekend for theirs.